About the lamp
This cone was found in late August or early September 1990 near Perpignan, France, during our first trip to south of Europe. It was the first big cone we had ever encountered. We were so astonished seeing this really big cone – in north of Europe cones are much smaller – that we decided to take it with us. We’ve been keeping it for over quarter a century now, and are going to keep it for much, much longer…
Our La Pigne lamp was inspired by this cone.
Designer lamp for easy and fast self assembly. Graphical instruction included.
- diameter | 59cm
- height | 45cm
- cord length | 100cm
- bulb | E27 LED only, max 20W (not included)
- petals | ultra-thin, translucent, FSC certified birch plywood
- frame | FSC certified birch plywood
- available colours | natural
- cord colour | transparent